Main » 2010 » October » 12 » Experiment 3 is now available!
Experiment 3 is now available!
- Experiment 3 - Basic System Analysis and Design - has been posted! This experiment introduces flowcharts and the methodology of designing basic systems starting from understanding the problem statement until writing the code
- Proteus simulator is introduced in this experiment! Students Need to get the SW package (either download it from the Extra Resources link) or get it from the lab!
- Two Hardware Guides have also been posted. The first is essential study material. Students are expected to review it throughly and be prepared for next week's practical experiment!
- Note that a 45-minute session of next lab will be concerned with analyzing a simple system and drawing its flowchart! So study this part well!
- The remaining time lab will be concerned with constructing a simple hardware circuit!
Category: Fall 2010 News |
Views: 489 |
Added by: Embedded-Lab
| Rating: 5.0/1||