Welcome GuestSaturday, 20/Apr/2024, 10:30 AM

Embedded Systems Lab Website

i'am Ready to help ;-) - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Embedded Lab » Embedded Software Programs - PIC Assembly » i'am Ready to help ;-)
i'am Ready to help ;-)
IronManDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 10:53 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Former Students
hey colleagues ...
i finished my project code along with it's needed hardware configuration , and it's working fine , if any1 needs help ask and i'll try to help biggrin ofcourse every design is unique but the idea is the same ...

SandraDate: Tuesday, 14/Dec/2010, 6:03 PM | Message # 2
Private
hello there, I finished writing the code.. but i encountered a problem when i tried to test my EEPROM module, i'm certain that i wrote the code correctly as it was explained in the datasheet but it keeps reading 0xFF (the default value of the EEPROM data memory) i was wondering if you went into that problem and if you have solved it
thanks in advance smile

IronManDate: Tuesday, 14/Dec/2010, 10:50 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
hey sandra , yes i went through this problem but i kept trying to solve it until i did , well there are some important things you have to remember when writing to EEPROM , and so many friends have been asking about the EEPROM so i'll do a small tutorial in the Embedded software section ,if the tutorial didn't solve the problem contact me again then .

SandraDate: Friday, 17/Dec/2010, 9:27 PM | Message # 4
Private
thanks for the tutorial, i guess it didn't come to my mind to put on some delay while it was writing, it was a great help

IronManDate: Saturday, 18/Dec/2010, 1:37 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
you're welcome , i'am here to help ;-) glad that it worked in the end ..

amykit1Date: Thursday, 22/Dec/2016, 9:49 AM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Students
It can be help you.

Added (22/Dec/2016, 9:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
thanks for the tutorial, i guess it didn't come to my mind to put on some delay while it was writing, it was a great help

Forum » Embedded Lab » Embedded Software Programs - PIC Assembly » i'am Ready to help ;-)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Search
Einstein Quotes
Our poll
Rate this Site
Total of answers: 578
Statistics